Established in 2001 Patient volume/year:
List of Procedures
|Arrhythmia & Pacing Clinic||1887||2479||1960||1449||3549||2110||2318||2828|
Electrophysiology Department runs two Out Patient Clinics in week.
- Monday: (Arrhythmia Clinic) for all new patients and follows those who have undergone EPS + RFA (Electrophysiology Study & Radiofrequency Ablation).
- Friday: (Pacing Clinic) for all new patients and follow up patients who have been Implanted with Devices.
- Head up Tilt Test: Done on daily basis.
- Holter Recording Services: Holter Recorders are placed on daily basis to record any arrhythmia. At present we have x 1 Holter System with 07 Recorders.
- Provision of Recording of SAECG: A special form of ECG, SAECG is a highly significant tool for diagnosis of various arrhythmias.
EP Patients (Related to Arrhythmia & Pacing) are managed in all cardiology wards.
Cath Lab-Work Load:
- Electrophysiology Study and Ablations Procedures are carried out twice a week on Tuesday and Wednesday. So far we have carried out 3020 procedures. We have also 3-D Mapping System for mapping of complex arrhythmia.
- Pacing / Devices: Devices Implantation Procedures are done twice a week. We implant all kinds of Devices including (ICD & CRT-D). So far we have Implanted 1849 Devices.
Timing of provision of services
- Monday : 0800 to 1500 hrs : Arrhythmia Clinic
- Tuesday : -: Cath Lab
- Wednesday : -: Cath Lab
- Thursday : 0800 to 1500 hrs : Pacing Clinic
- Friday : – : Cath Lab
Contact no of Dept: 051-9272923
Secretary or contact person:
Name: Abdul Basit Yaqoob
e-mail address: email@example.com